7. Pollution in Lewisham, Hither Green and Catford; or why I am against the Silvertown Tunnel (6 May 2014)
Well, this one had to be in there didn't it? After all, it's something I've spent about half or more of all my free time on this year...
6. The worst thing about cycling in London is...? (11 July 2014)
Another thing I bang on about all the time, and pretty popular on the blog too...
5. Update on Catford Town Centre Plan and the Catford Bridge Tavern (17 September 2014)
Lewisham council's first full meeting for over 6 months had lots of interesting stuff, not least on what the future might hold for the Catford Bridge Tavern (still closed but with work going on things look more hopeful than they did earlier in the year.)
4. Lewisham Council's official response to my 20mph petition (6 June 2014)
I started this petition to get Lewisham Council to change their mind on making the whole of the borough a 20mph zone at the end of last year, handed it in around Easter time and received a pretty hopeless response in June. However, following the petition, it was made a Labour manifesto commitment that the borough-wide zone would happen. I must admit I need to follow up on just how far plans have got since.
3. Lewisham Council election results 2014 - the detail (30 May 2014)
It took Lewisham what seemed like forever to get their results online compared to other councils, and when they did they were in the form of a handy pdf... However, thanks to the efforts of the Lewisham Green Party typing the results from pdf into excel by hand, I was able to do a bit of analysis on them in this blog post. The big news of course being the complete melt down of the Lib Dems and the rise of everybody's favourite left wing party, People Before Profit. Not too much going on for UKIP, except on the very outskirts of the borough.
2. How likely is it Lewisham will go 'all Labour' in May? (13 March 2014)
Everyone loves a bit of speculation...
1. Lewisham Council and Mayoral Election Candidates 2014 (25 April 2014)
And everyone loves a list. Election fever struck Lewisham this year then!
Any predictions for 2015?